1. The Fall 2020 Disc Golf League will begin play on Monday, August 24, 2020. League play will be take place on Mondays seven (7) times at McCullough Park (88th Drive and Gary Ave.). League will not meet on Labor Day, September 7. The cost of the entire league is $40.00. The maximum number of participants is 36.
2. Players will be randomly assigned a hole (card) and will play 18 holes (live scoring will be used). Everyone should be ready to tee off at 6:00 pm. Players will receive round ratings and will earn PDGA points if they are members of the PDGA. Non PDGA members will also receive round ratings (PDGA membership is not a requirement to participate in the league).
3. Any player that drops out of the league will receive “no refund” of entry fee money. If a player is not able to play on a league night, there is no makeup; the player does not receive any points for that night.
4. All PDGA rules apply. McCullough Park is an Alcohol / Drug Free Park. Pets should be left at home. Only league registered players may play in a group. Please pick up any trash near tees and baskets and dispose of all trash/debris in one of the trash cans before leaving the park.
6. Payout will be 100% + (after league expenses and donations).
Prizes will be awarded at the end of the league season based on league points earned during the league. Participants earn league points based on the following:
Signing up online before Monday, August 17 at 10:00 pm: 2 points
Playing a complete round on a league night: 2 points
Earning a score equal to or lower than your average score: 2 points
Scoring better than another player in your league division: 1 point for each player bettered
CTP: 1 point (plus prizes) Ace: 1 point (plus $100 to be split by all aces at the end of the league)
Each point translates to a raffle ticket. A raffle will be held at the end of the league to award prizes (cash, gift cards, discs, other donated prizes). Raffle tickets must be earned (they may not be purchased).
7. Individual league standings will be recorded and posted on the website (http://www.lubbockdiscgolf.org/mccullough-park-monday-night-pdga-sanctioned-fall-league/) throughout the season. League divisions will be determined each week based on scores. League divisions are not the same as PDGA divisions. The PDGA divisions points are based on these rules: https://www.pdga.com/pdga-documents/tour-documents/divisions-ratings-and-points-factors.